Create Account

a thank you
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2024, 05:52 PM by trella. Edited 1 time in total.)

xx

shl is awesome

with love

Glad that we could help dude. If you ever need help and need an outlet to vent, I'm always here for you and I'm sure your EDM/STL teammates will be too along with other friends. You've been so kind and been a great add to the site. Keep rocking on brotha petrella

So glad to have you here man. You've been an amazing friend to have and talk to. Miss sharing a LR with you but so glad we still get to talk from time to time. You know there are so many guys here for you and for everyone here that needs help. It really is an amazing community full of wonderful people.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

thank youSmile

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Glad to see you're doing well friend! We don't personally know each other, but my inbox is always open to you or anybody else in need of somebody to vent or talk to  Smile

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

heya, im always stoked to hear stories like this, online communities helping people and such. I don't think I've talked to you, but I really do relate when you say that  this community has been great. I struggle with rather severe mental health problems as well, and joining the Detroit locker room has definitely helped heal some of the awful side effects of my brain being in a constant war with myself. feel free to reach out to me at any time at all, for whatever. keep fightin, pal. 

Falcons Falcons Power forward from Luleå, Sweden  Falcons Falcons
[Image: mordaciious.gif]
The Gay

Heart trella Heart

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Heart Heart Heart

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story