Create Account

SHL News

Hello. 

As many of you may know there has been a lot going on in SHL recently.
There has been Loganjj21's suspension, HAL's Punishment, Karey's punishment, SlashACM's homophobic comments towards Karey and iOBESE getting kicked from Team Latvia's Management

All this has went down with in 1 week. And i want to discuss about it.

So first is LoganJJ21's Suspension for 2 weeks. 
In the same post Formx was also suspended for 1 week.
The reason for these was violating rule J-3-A regarding about Personal attacks and trolling.
Formx made a thread that could be reason for the suspension as well as trolling people on other threads.
LoganJJ21 was suspended earlier this year for 2 weeks aswell for saying racist stuff on a Thunderdome. This new suspension may have been again for excess amount of personal attacks and trolling people. It says Logan was suspended for 2 weeks (Repeat Offense) so the previous suspension may have raised awareness of Logan' Actions.

Next we have HAL's Punishment

So Halifax Raiders had traded their S43 3rd round pick to Vancouver Whalers, but the pick was forfeited by Halifax Radier's because they had broken the rules before.
This lead to HO deciding Halifax wont have 3rd round pick's for S44 and S45 drafts.
How this will affect Halifax in the future will be a mystery, but looking at the Halifax team now and compering to other's they might have a bit of a struggle for getting good talents.

3rd on the list we have Karey's Punishment

So Karey had claimed double TPE from certain PT and High TPE task's from his player Viktor Marius over the course of his career. 
In total Karey had claimed 57 TPE too much also going over the capped TPE cap (that is 40). While this was happening it wasn't required to keep track of the Capped TPE cap, but it was updater's job.
So when Updater's realized this (or someone else noticed) they took instant action and removed the 57 TPE, Fined Karey 10 Million, Suspended Viktor Marius for 20 games and fined the updater's who didn't notice the double claims for 1-2million. 
Karey soon admitted his mistake and told us it was pure accident of the claims. The updater's fined also apologized for the mistakes and accepted the fine.
Some people speculated Karey might have done it because he wanted more TPE and realized no one noticed it.

as 4th i will talk about is Slash being homophobic

So this happened couple of days ago and it has been sorted out already.
But what happened was Slash said homophobic things against Karey and shit blew up. This topic divided the SHL community to those who support Karey and to those who said "It was a joke"
What Slash said was done behind closed door's in a discord group Karey wasn't part of and someone else screenshotted it and sent to Karey.
Some people said this wouldn't have become a thing if it wasn't spread around. And i agree with this to a degree. People talk shit behind others back all the time. Even friends. But when it gets racist or phobic it's the right thing to do and tell the person.
Karey and Slash had come to an agreement on this and Slash has apologized already. Now we need to see if Slash will get any form of punishment. I believe he won't, but if he continues to do this i think he might get some form of punishment.

And on the lastest news.
iOBESE got kicked from Team Latvia's Management.

Jogurtaa announced today that iOBESE get's kicked from the Latvia's IIHF Team's Management. 
Click Here to see the thread. 
I don't have any info on why he got kicked, but i won't be asking any reasons as its their decision and we need to respect it to the fullest.
If Jogurtaa thinks its best for the team, it should be

But this concludes this look up on the recent news. Be sure to stick around for more possible news in the future. Hope you liked this and please do not start a war in the comments about my or others opinions. Thank you and hope y'all have a nice day

(753 words ready for grading)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

For those of us who hate to look on the forums, but also like to see how idiotic this place can get, can you please keep doing this.

Thanks.

[Image: horvat3.png]

09-13-2018, 03:41 PMSlowpoke Wrote: For those of us who hate to look on the forums, but also like to see how idiotic this place can get, can you please keep doing this.

Thanks.

No problemo man. Will do. It's kinda fun to look into stuff and make that

You could use a magazine cover type graphic to make these articles even better.
This is useful for people who don't check the forum as much anymore :D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

This is cool, basically I can avoid the shit storm and just get a tl:dr update on all our weekly drama.

<3

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

09-13-2018, 05:18 PMJogurtaa Wrote: You could use a magazine cover type graphic to make these articles even better.

[Image: eol9MAK.png]

here ya go.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I don't care to follow the drama as it's happening.

So I enjoy articles like this.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

[Image: ypxMd.gif]
me when the dramas happening

Falcons Falcons Power forward from Luleå, Sweden  Falcons Falcons
[Image: mordaciious.gif]
The Gay

09-13-2018, 05:33 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
09-13-2018, 05:18 PMJogurtaa Wrote: You could use a magazine cover type graphic to make these articles even better.

here ya go.

Beauty!

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Awesome idea! Will ise that in the future!

09-13-2018, 05:33 PMMike Izzy Wrote:

here ya go.

Thx man! Looks awesome! If you could send that backround to me i would be able to more things with that!